• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone a Pikachu fan?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
  • I had an earlier thread by the same name "http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=358062", but unfortunately it was closed, so I thought I'll just make another one.

This Thread dedicated to my favourite Pokemon - Pikachu :chu:

So calling all Pikachu lovers, share anything & everything you want about Pikachu, like pics (real & fan-made), why you like Pikachu, your experience using Pikachu in games & just anything you want related to Pikachu :)

NOTE: This thread is STRICTLY FOR PIKACHU FANS, so if you don't like Pikachu, I request you to please not post on this thread or I'll have to report the post.

So come on Pika fans, east or west yo, Pika is the best! {XD}

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • So, I figured I'd share my best Pikachu experience and that was getting a Pikachu plushie when I was still very young. I recall getting him around a while after Pokemon started booming internationally, and while I had to eventually let my mother donate him (like she always does with my "baby" toys) he was the Pokemon I grew a notable attachment to.

Years
  • I'm a huge Pikachu fan. It was the first Pokémon I truly started loving, and playing through Yellow with Pikachu as my star made the experience that much better. ^^ I felt a huge sense of achievement when I finally beat Blue even if it took a lot of suffering, and although I did try to evolve Pikachu a few times (lmao) it was still hard to part with.

As a kid one of my favorite toys was the talking Pikachu plush which I'm sure some of you can remember. Grew sooo attached to it but don't think I even have it anymore. D: Alas the memories will always live on in my head. It journeyed with me to a lot of places and helped me get through my fear of doctors when I was in grade school!

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I like Pikachu a lot (: one of the best electric pokemon. Last year, my username here was Pikachu actually (;

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I love Pikachu, in fact my group of friends have pokesonas together and mine is a Pikachu. I also made a Pikachu doll myself with some old clothes! :3 She's very cute. Back when I played Yellow for the first time I almost played solely with Electricco my Pikachu(yes Im aware thats mispelled NOW...) and recently I had my luckiest/funniest shiny encounter with ElectriccoJr on AlphaSapphire, I was hunting on the Dexnav and on the 90th Pikachu my mom told me to get her somehing and I decided to sneak up on this one first and go get it, of course I heard the voice that says "wait watch it might be a shiny" whenever I look away from the beginning of a battle, so I looked back and sure enough he shone. :3 I love PikALchu.~

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Even i'm a great fan of pikachu. The first pokemon game i played was pokemon silver and not (R/B/Y). So, i chose cyndaquil and caught a pikachu before Olivine. The sole recepient of the credit of my defeating Lance goes to this Pikachu i caught. Man, my typhlosion was no match for his dragonites. So, NORTH OR SOUTH, EAST OR WEST, PIKACHU PIKACHU and PIKACHU IS THE BESTEST OF THE BEST.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Just when I was wondering where all the Pikachu fans were, thnx guys :)

My first tryst with Pokemon was when my uncle brought me a Pikachu plushie. Actually it was a gift for my kid sis, but since she was too young & you know how kids are, she played with it for a while & then moved on to another toy. As a kid, I never liked stuffed toys at all, I rather preferred playing with toy cars, bikes & planes (like most boys my age would :P). But there was something about that Pikachu plushie, which caught my fancy & want to play with it. In fact, its the only stuffed toy I ever played with, as far as I can remember. Funny thing though was at that time, I had no idea to even what Pokemon was, let alone know that it was called "Pikachu". I actually used to call it "Tom", coz I thought it was a cat (if I'd known it was a mouse maybe I'd have called "Jerry" lol {XD}). Even after all these years though, I still own that Plushie.

Pika Pika :chu:

Imrul Quayes Adnan

The adventure begins from HERE
    Years
  • Hey ,
    I also love pikachu very much. At first I was not a pokémon fan. I thought that was a kid's show. But when I saw pikachu's electric power, I've become a big fan of pokémon fan. From then electric pokémon is my favourite.:-P

Years
  • I really like Pikachu a lot ??????. He's one of my favourite pokemons. I have a 3DS XL Pikachu edition which looks great. I'm also thinking to get a Pika T-shirt, but I'm 45 and maybe I'll look a little odd :)

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
  • I wish I had more Pikachu merch, I only have the doll my brother doesnt really care for anymore, the doll I made myself, two figures one from a birthday cake one from mcdonalds, and a yellow neopet I used markers on to make it look like Pikachu.

And i think i like Raichu more than Pichu but idk it changes

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • I like Pikachu less than I originally did. Because no one around me knows pokémon very well, they all say: ''Pikachu is my favourite pokémon!!'' Which isn't fun to hear from a person that knows nothing about pokémon

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 17, 2017
    Before I moved I had a while pikachu collection on my dresser. It's packed away right now because there is little room where I live momentarily but I still have a small Pikachu corner with stuff I've received or bought after the move. Pikachu is the pokemon I most definitely have the most stuff for, and my manager actually gets me pikachu shirts for my birthday and such hahah. I don't hide my love for pikachu at all.

Back